Cisco Headset 730, Wireless Dual On-Ear Bluetooth Headset with Case, USB-A HD Bluetooth Adapter, USB-A and 3.5 mm Cables, Carbon Black, 1-Year Limited Liability Warranty (HS-WL-730-BUNA-C)
Color: Carbon Black
- INTELLIGENT EXPERIENCES AND SECURITY: Active noise cancellation, 20+ hours of talk time and smart sensor technology provide the user with a premium headset experience. Industry-first hardware and software protection to ensure communications stay secure
- PREMIUM AUDIO, NOISE ISOLATING AND CONTROL: Helps users stay focused in any environment with voice-honing, boom-less Clear Voice technology for crystal-clear HD audio. On-ear controls allow access to key call control and media capabilities
- COMPATIBILITY: Cisco Bluetooth headsets are optimised for Cisco Jabber/Webex devices/computers with Bluetooth connection and/or USB-A ports. Also compatible with Cisco 8851/886x model phones with USB-A ports and/or Bluetooth connectivity
- INTEGRATED SERVICEABILITY: Easier to deploy, manage and service when using Cisco headsets with Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Webex Control Hub and Cisco devices The Cisco headsets mobile app enables setup and user configurable features
- PEACE OF MIND: 1-year limited liability warranty
Release Date: 01-09-2021
Details: The Cisco Headset 730 is a premium Bluetooth headset built for business, personal and the journey between. This headset is designed for mobile or office workers, enabling productivity in any environment with crystal-clear HD audio, two modes of active noise cancellation (adaptive and manual) and enterprise-grade security. The Headset 730 delivers a superior user experience with 40 mm speakers that leverage advanced codecs for high definition (HD) audio. Security is at the foundation of the Headset 730, with industry-first hardware and software security through Secure Boot and image authentication. Connect up to three devices (two wireless and one wired) using the headset's integrated Bluetooth 5.0, USB-A HD Bluetooth Adapter, USB-A or 3.5 mm cables. The Cisco headsets mobile app (available for download in the App Store or Google Play) helps users easily configure and customise their headset including adjusting equaliser settings, configuring headset features or troubleshooting issues. Deep integrations with Cisco collaboration applications and devices allow for intuitive user experiences and intelligent IT headset management.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.2 x 2.4 inches
When will I receive my order?
Orders are processed within 3 working days so please allow up to 5 business days for your phone to arrive. All items are sent by recorded delivery & you will receive a tracking order via email once your item has been posted.
How much will it cost?
Shipping to the United Kingdom is free. For overseas orders please email OmertaComms@protonmail.com